The second ODI between the hosts Bangladesh and the visitors West Indies will be played at Shere Bangla National Stadium (Mirpur, Dhaka) on Friday (22nd January).
Currently, the hosts Bangladesh are leading this three-match ODI series by 1-0 with two to go. They played the opening game of this ODI series on last Wednesday (20th January) at this same venue, where Bangladesh claimed a comfortable victory by 6 wickets. West Indies batted first after losing the toss and they were bundled out for just 122 runs. In reply, the hosts chased down that target in 33.5 overs after losing four wickets. In his international return, the Tigers’ all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan won the Player of the Match award for his brilliant all-round performances (4/8 & 19).
Bangladesh are now one win away to secure this home ODI series, which is also the part of the 2020–23 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League. Meanwhile, West Indies must have to win both the remaining matches of this series to win this ODI series as they can’t afford another defeat in this series.
So, cricket fans are expecting a good ODI match on Friday.
Bangladesh vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- It will be the second game of the three-match ODI series between Bangladesh and West Indies. Shere Bangla National Stadium (Mirpur, Dhaka) will host this second ODI of this series, which will be a day game. This match has been officially scheduled to begin at 11:30 AM local time.
In Bangladesh (11:30 AM BST)
- TSPORTS, Nagorik TV and Bangladesh Television will provide the live broadcasting of this ODI.
In Caribbean (12:30 AM/00:30 JAM; 01:30 AM ECT)
- Flow Sports will bring the live broadcasting of this ODI in the Caribbean region.
In India (11:00 AM IST)
- The Indian cricket fans can watch this ODI live in FanCode App.
In USA (12:30 AM/00:30 EST)
- The USA cricket fans can watch this ODI live in Willow TV.