Perth Scorchers will play against Brisbane Heat at Docklands Stadium (Melbourne) on Tuesday (19th January) evening during the 44th match of the Big Bash League 2020/21 (BBL 10). According to the official schedule, this match will begin at 07:15 PM (19:15) local time.
In the latest BBL 10 points table, Perth Scorchers are in the fifth position and Brisbane Heat are in the sixth position. While Scorchers have got 21 points in 10 matches (5 wins, 4 loses and 1 no result), Heat have earned 20 points in 10 games (5 wins and 5 loses).
Big Bash League 2020-21 (BBL 10), Match 44: Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat – When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In Australia (07:15 PM/19:15 AEDT)
- FOXTEL (FOX CRICKET), Channel 7 and Kayo will broadcast this BBL match live.
- On the other hand, SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcasting of this BBL match.
In India (01:45 PM/13:45 IST)
- SonyLIV will bring the live streaming opportunity of this BBL match in India.
In South-East Asia Region (Various times)
- Fox Sports Asia will bring the live action of this match in the South-East Asia region. The countries under this region are Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
In some other Asia Region (Various times)
- Sony will also broadcast this match in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
In the Republic of South Africa (10:15 AM SAST)
- At the same time, SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket & SuperSport Grandstand) will bring the live action of this match in the Republic of South Africa or South Africa.
In the Middle East and North Africa Region (Various times)
- Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, Chad, Djibouti and South Sudan come under this region. In the meantime, beIN will broadcast this match live in all these countries.
In other Africa Region (Various times)
- Here is a long list of countries under this region as Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Republic, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Rwanda Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, St Helena, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. So, Kwese Sports will broadcast this match in these African countries.
In New Zealand (09:15 PM/21:15 NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will broadcast this Big Bash League match live in New Zealand.
In the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland Region (Various times)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) has the rights to broadcast this match in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
In Caribbean Region (Various times)
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands (including Tortola), Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Eustatius, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Saba, Suriname, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and US Virgin Islands – these countries come under this region. So, Sports Max and Flow Sports will broadcast this match live.
In USA and Canada Region (Various times)
- These countries are the United States of America (USA), Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas. Willow TV will broadcast this BBL match live in these countries.
In Canada (03:15 AM EST)
- Meanwhile, ATN will bring the live broadcast of this BBL match in Canada.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.