The hosts India and the visitors England are now getting ready to face each other in the third game of the four-match Test series at newly re-build Sardar Patel Stadium (Motera, Ahmedabad). It will be a more special Test match as it will be the first-ever day/night pink-ball Test match between India and England.
Currently, this Test series is in the level position with 1-1 after the first two Tests which Chennai hosted. England started this Test series with a big victory by 227 runs. Soon, India managed to make a great comeback by winning the next Test by 317 runs.
While both teams are now getting ready for the pink-ball Test match, the cricket fans are also excited to experience a good Test match
India vs England 2021, 3rd Test: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- Newly re-build Sardar Patel Stadium (Motera, Ahmedabad) will host this third game of this four-match Test series, which is a day/night pink-ball Test. This pink ball Test match has been scheduled to run between Wednesday (24th February) and Sunday (28th February). According to the official schedule, everyday of this Test match will begin at 02:30 PM (14:30) local time.
In India – 02:30 PM/14:30 IST
- Star Sports will bring the live broadcasting of this pink-ball Test match in India.
- Disney+Hotstar VIP will provide the live streaming of this day/night pink-ball Test match.
In England/United Kingdom (UK) – 09:00 AM GMT
- Channel 4 will bring the live tv action of this pink ball Test match in United Kingdom (UK), including in England.
- Meanwhile, All 4 will provide the live streaming of this day/night Test match.
- Talksport (talkSPORT 2) will bring the live radio commentary of this pink-ball Test match.
In Australia – 08:00 PM/20:00 AEDT
- Foxtel (Fox Cricket) will bring the live action of this Test match.
In New Zealand – 10:00 PM/22:00 NZDT
- Sky Network Television (Sky Sport 2) will bring the live broadcast of this Test in New Zealand.
In South Africa – 11:00 AM SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Variety 1) will bring the live broadcast of this Test match.