On Sunday (14th March), the hosts India Women will play against the tourists South Africa Women in the fourth match of the five-match Women’s ODI series at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium (Lucknow). Currently, the visitors are trailing this ODI series by a 2-1 margin.
In the first match of this series, South Africa Women comfortably chased the 178 runs target and won that match by 8 wickets (with 59 balls remaining).
But in the next match, India Women levelled this home ODI series after thrashing the visitors by 9 wickets (with 128 balls remaining) as they comfortably chased the 158 runs target.
Last Friday (12th March), they met in the third match of this series. While India Women scored 248/5 (50 overs) in the first innings, South Africa Women managed to set the strong reply, majorly thanks to the opener Lizelle Lee who scored 132 not out. While her impressive batting set up the thrilling finish of that Women’s ODI, rain spoiled the late moment when the visitors still needed to score 26 runs in the last 21 balls (223/4 in 46.3 overs). As there was no restart, South Africa Women won that match by 6 runs (DLS method).
Cricket fans want another cracking finish on Sunday when India Women and South Africa Women will face each other in the crucial encounter.
India Women vs South Africa Women 2021, 4th Women’s ODI – When and Where to Watch, Live Streaming Details
In India – 09:00 AM IST
- Star Sports (Star Sports 2 & Star Sports 2 HD) will bring the live broadcasting of this Women’s ODI match to India.
- Disney+Hotstar VIP will provide the live streaming of this Women’s ODI match.
In South Africa – 05:30 AM SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket, SuperSport Grandstand & SuperSport CSN) will bring the live broadcast of this Women’s ODI match.
In Australia – 02:30 PM/14:30 AEDT
- Foxtel (Fox Sports 506 & Fox Cricket) will provide the live action of this Women’s ODI match.
In New Zealand – 04:30 PM/16:30 NZDT
- Sky Network Television (Sky Sport 2) will bring the live broadcast of this Women’s ODI in New Zealand.