The hosts New Zealand and the visitors Australia will meet in the fourth match of the five-match T20I series at Westpac Stadium (Wellington) on Friday (5th March) evening. According to the official schedule, this match will begin at 07:00 PM (19:00) local time.
At the end of the first three games of this series, New Zealand are leading it by 2-1. New Zealand won the first two matches of this series by 53 runs and 4 runs respectively. However, Australia have made a superb comeback in this T20I series by winning the third match of this series by 64 runs.
In the meantime, cricket fans are excited to experience a good exciting T20I match between New Zealand and Australia this Friday night.
New Zealand vs Australia 2021, 4th T20I: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In New Zealand (07:00 PM/19:00 NZDT)
- Spark Sport will broadcast this T20I match live in New Zealand.
- On the other hand, magic rova will provide the live radio broadcasting of this T20I match in New Zealand.
In Australia (05:00 PM/17:00 AEST)
- FOX Sports (FOX CRICKET) will broadcast this New Zealand vs Australia T20I match live.
- Meanwhile, Kayo Sports will bring the live stream of this T20I match.
In India (11:30 AM IST)
- FanCode will bring the live stream of this T20I match every day in India.
In Pakistan (11:00 AM PKT)
- Ten Sports & PTV will broadcast this match live in Pakistan.
In Canada (01:00 AM EST)
- ATN will broadcast this T20I match live.
In the United States of America (USA) (01:00 AM EST)
- ESPN+ will broadcast every day of this T20I match live.
In South Africa (08:00 AM SAST)
- SuperSport (SuperSport Action) will broadcast this T20I match between New Zealand and Australia.
In the United Kingdom (UK) & Republic of Ireland (06:00 AM GMT)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 1) will broadcast this T20I match live in the United Kingdom (UK) & the Republic of Ireland.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.