On Monday (12th April), the hosts South Africa will play against the visitors Pakistan in the second game of the four-match T20I series at The Wanderers Stadium (Johannesburg). According to the official schedule, this T20I match will begin at 02:30 PM (14:30) local time.
After winning the three-match ODI series by a 2-1 margin, Pakistan won the first T20I of this series by four wickets with a ball remaining and they are now leading by 1-0. While South Africa scored 188/6 (20 overs) in the first innings of that series opener, Pakistan chased down that target in 19.5 overs after losing six wickets.
To win this series, South Africa now have to win at least two matches while they can’t afford another defeat. Meanwhile, another victory will put Pakistan in the safest position in this series as they then can’t lose this away T20I series.
In the meantime, cricket fans are excited to experience another good T20I match on Monday.
South Africa vs Pakistan 2021, 2nd T20I: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In South Africa – 02:30 PM/14:30 SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket, SuperSport CSN & SuperSport Grandstand) will broadcast this T20I match live.
- SABC3 TV will bring the live coverage of this T20I match.
In Pakistan – 05:30 PM/17:30 PKT
- PTV (PTV Sports) will broadcast this T20I match live.
In India – 06:00 PM/18:00 IST
- Star Sports will broadcast this T20I match live.
- Disney+Hotstar VIP will bring the live stream of this T20I match.
In the United Kingdom (UK) – 12:30 PM GMT
- Sky Sports (Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Cricket & Sky Sports Arena) will bring the live coverage of this T20I.
In Australia – 10:30 PM/22:30 AEST
- Fox Sports (Fox Cricket & Fox Sports 503) will broadcast this T20I match live in Australia.
In New Zealand – 12:30 AM/00:30 NZST
- Sky New Zealand (Sky Sport 2) will bring the live broadcasting of this T20I match.
In the United States (USA) – 07:30 AM EST
- Willow TV will provide the live streaming opportunity of this match.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.