On Monday (18th January), the final game of the four-match ODI series between the hosts United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the visitors Ireland will be played at Zayed Cricket Stadium (Abu Dhabi). This ODI will be a day encounter.
After the opening game of this ODI series, which was played on 8th January at Sheikh Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi), the next two ODIs of the series were unfortunately cancelled due to COVID-19 health concerns. As the UAE authorities have given the green signal for the UAE squad to restart their competitive cricket, the Emirates Cricket Board and Cricket Ireland have mutually agreed to officially reschedule the fourth or final ODI of this series on Monday.
Currently, the hosts UAE are leading this ODI series by the 1-0 margin. They won the first ODI of this series by six wickets, which was also their first ODI win against Ireland.
The cricket fans are expecting to experience a competitive fight in this upcoming series-decider.
United Arab Emirates vs Ireland (UAE vs IRE), 4th ODI : When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- It will be the fourth and last ODI of the four-match ODI series between UAE and Ireland. This match has been scheduled to begin at 09:30 AM local time on Monday (18th January).
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – 09:30 AM UAE time
- Criclife will bring the live action of this ODI match.
In Ireland or United Kingdom (UK) – 05:30 AM GMT
- Premier Sports channel (across Sky, Virgin, Freeview, BT) will provide the live action of this ODI.
- In Ireland or United Kingdom, YouTube livestream will work for the live streaming of this ODI. Cricket Ireland has confirmed that the link of this live match will be posted on match days.
In India – 11:00 AM IST
- The Indian cricket fans can see this ODI match on Eurosports channel.
In the United States (USA) – 12:30 AM/00:30 EST
- Willow TV channel will bring the live action of this ODI match in the USA.