Manuka Oval (Canberra) will host the seventh match of the Big Bash League 2020-21 (BBL 10), where Sydney Thunder will compete against Brisbane Heat. This match will begin at 07:15 PM (19:15) local time.
Both teams have started this tournament with a defeat against Melbourne Stars and they will try their best to claim a victory in their second game of this season.
On the other hand, the cricket fans are waiting to experience another thrilling BBL contest on the first day of this new weekdays.
Big Bash League 2020-21 (BBL 10), Match 7: Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat – When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In Australia (07:15 PM/19:15 AEDT)
- 7, FOXTEL (FOX CRICKET 501) and Kayo will broadcast this BBL match live.
- SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcasting of this BBL match.
In India (01:45 PM/13:45 IST)
- SonyLIV will bring the live streaming opportunity of this BBL match in India.
In South-East Asia Region (Various times)
- Fox Sports Asia will bring the live action of this match in this region. The countries under this region are Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
In some other Asia Region (Various times)
- Apart from India, Sony will also broadcast this match in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
In the Republic of South Africa (10:15 AM SAST)
- SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket & SuperSport Grandstand) will bring the live action of this match in the Republic of South Africa or South Africa.
In the Middle East and North Africa Region (Various times)
- Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, Chad, Djibouti and South Sudan come under this region. beIN will broadcast this match live these countries.
In other Africa Region (Various times)
- Here is a long list of countries under this region as Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Republic, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Rwanda Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, St Helena, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Kwese Sports will broadcast this match in these African countries.
In New Zealand (09:15 PM/21:15 NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will broadcast this match live in New Zealand.
In the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland Region (Various times)
- BT Sport has the rights to broadcast this match in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
In Caribbean Region (Various times)
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands (including Tortola), Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Eustatius, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Saba, Suriname, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and US Virgin Islands – these countries come under this region. Sports Max and Flow Sports will broadcast this match live.
In USA and Canada Region (Various times)
- These countries are the United States of America (USA), Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas. Willow TV will broadcast this match live in these countries.
In Canada (03:15 AM EST)
- ATN will bring the live broadcast of this BBL match in Canada.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.