ISL vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, and Injury Update of Pakistan Super League match between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi.
Multan Sultans will be eagerly keeping an eye on this 2nd Qualifier and making their notes to plan against their final opponents, Islamabad United will use their 2nd life against the Peshawar Zalmi in the 2nd Eliminator to reach the finals. The two teams have met twice earlier this year and the contest remained even at 1-1.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Details:
The 2nd Eliminator match of the Pakistan Super League T20 tournament will be played on Tuesday, 22nd of June at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Ground, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The game is scheduled to begin at 9:30 PM IST and the live score and commentary can be seen on FanCode and the CricketAddictor website.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Preview:
- Islamabad United will be using their rewards of finishing at the top in the league phase, as they will be getting another chance to make it to the finals in 2nd Eliminator against the Peshawar Zalmi.
- They lost Qualifier 1 against the Multan Sultans quite poorly by 39 runs and got all out on 149 runs while chasing a target of 181 runs. Khawaja’s fighting knock of 70 runs could not save them as he didn’t get any support from the other batsmen.
- Hasan Ali, the highest wicket-taker for Islamabad, couldn’t take any wicket and be expensive as well in the last game. Colin Munro, too, failed miserably which led to their loss in that match.
- They are coming off a thrilling last-over win in the Eliminator 1 match against Karachi Kings, this will take their confidence to the next level. They were asked to chase a target of 176 runs which they did with the loss of 5 wickets and just 1 ball remaining.
- Afghan flamboyant opener Hazratullah Zazai came out all guns blazing and played a scintillating knock of 77 runs off just 38 balls, his innings included 7 boundaries and 5 towering sixes.
- Earlier in the bowling department, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, and Umaid Asif took 2 wickets each and restricted the Karachi Kings to a chargeable total.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Weather Report:
The weather forecast is, once again good as it has been throughout the tournament, the temperature will be a bit higher around 35°C even during the evening started. Although a breeze of around 13 km/hr will be there to provide some relief to the players from the hot climate.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Pitch Report:
The pitch used for the Qualifier 1 and Eliminator 1 was fresh and had lots of runs on offer in it. The same used pitch is expected to be used in this match, so turn and variable bounce will be seen which means it will be difficult for the batsmen to score runs, and bowlers might be more important than the batsmen once again. Also, the start of this game is at 5 PM local time so dew will be around the start of the 2nd innings.
Average 1st innings score:
Record of chasing teams:
60% of the matches have been won by the chasing side here in recent 5 matches.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Injury Update:
(Will be added when there is an update)
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Probable XIs:
Islamabad United: Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Akif Javed, Rohail Nazir, Hasan Ali, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jr
Peshawar Zalmi Kamran Akmal (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz, Umaid Asif, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Irfan, Sameen Gul
Top Picks for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:
Shadab Khan took 2 wickets in the 1st Qualifier against Sultans, he has 9 wickets in 10 innings and he batted at number 4 but could not make any contribution. He bowled beautifully and looked unplayable. He is a common and safe captaincy pick.
Usman Khawaja has 246 runs in 6 innings with an average of 61 runs per innings. He was the highest scorer in Qualifier 1 with 70 runs, which included 9 boundaries and a six. His recent form is good and will be a decent pick if Islamabad chases in this match.
Faheem Ashraf also took 2 wickets in the last match, he has 9 wickets in just 7 innings with a strike rate of 18 balls per wicket. He bats lower down the order but has higher fantasy value with the ball against several right-handed batsmen in the opposition.
Shoaib Malik has 274 runs in 11 innings with an average of 30. He scored 30 runs off 25 balls and helped his side to win Qualifier 2. He can also be used as a part-timer option against a few left handed batsmen.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:
Captain – Shadab Khan, Usman Khawaja
Vice-Captain – Faheem Ashraf, Shoaib Malik
Suggested Playing XI No.1 for ISL vs PES Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Kamran Akmal
Batsmen – Usman Khawaja, Shoaib Malik, Hazratullah Zazai
All-rounders – Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan (C), Umaid Asif
Bowlers – Wahab Riaz (VC), Hasan Ali, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Wasim
Suggested Playing XI No. 2 ISL vs PES Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Kamran Akmal
Batsmen – Usman Khawaja (C), Shoaib Malik (VC), Hazratullah Zazai
All-rounders – Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Umaid Asif
Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Wasim
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Expert Advice:
On Day 1 of playoff matches, a fresh pitch was used and lots of runs were scored. On average, each innings had 170 runs and the same used surface will be in use for Eliminator 2, so expect some turn and low scores in this match. Prefer picking spinning all-rounders like Shadab Khan as your fantasy captains. Also, make a combination in favour of Islamabad United.
ISL vs PES Pakistan Super League Eliminator 2 Probable Winners:
Islamabad United is a better side in terms of bowling as well as batting, but one of the 2 losses in the league phase came against the same side, also their past head to head record is also poor, so we expect a tight game with Islamabad United coming on top.