MUL vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, and Injury Update of Pakistan Super League match between Multan Sultans and Peshawar Zalmi.
The champions of the 2017 edition and the giant killer, Peshawar Zalmi are set to play their 4th finals against the first-timer Multan Sultans in the 2021 PSL Finals. The two teams are amongst the least impressive teams that qualified for the playoffs yet they both made it into the finals, the Multans will be a bit nervous about playing the finals while Peshawar knows how to handle the pressure.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Details:
The final match of the Pakistan Super League T20 tournament will be played on Thursday, 24th of June at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Ground, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The game is scheduled to begin at 9:30 PM IST and the live score and commentary can be seen on FanCode and the CricketAddictor website.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Preview:
- Their road to finals was kind of a fairy tale, they were out of the top 4 for the most part of the tournament but their heroic performances in the UAE leg brought them into the contention, they made it into the playoffs by virtue of their superior run rate.
- They had to play two knockout matches to reach the finals, they first defeated the defending champions Karachi Kings and then got past Islamabad United which was the best side in the league phase by a fair margin.
- Wahab Riaz has to lead the side pretty well and he has performed like a captain in the true sense, he has 18 wickets to his name and has also chipped in with several small but match-winning knocks with the bat. Hazratullah Zazai has been the man for them in the playoffs, they would want him to continue his hot form.
- This will be their 4th final in PSL, they were the champions of 2017 they know how to handle the pressure of a big match which will give them a slight edge over their opponents.
- They made it into the finals for the first time ever, they never reached this far, so they will be pumped as well as a bit nervous about the big day.
- They finished 2nd in the league phase with a superior run rate and defeated the best side in the tournament in Qualifier 1 to earn their right to play for the PSL title.
- Skipper Mohammad Rizwan has lead from the front, he is the 2nd highest scorer in the tournament with 478 runs. He averages more than 50 and will like to play a long innings one more time. Shahnawaz Dhani has been their find this season as he has the most wickets (20 in just 10 innings).
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Weather Report:
The weather forecast looks great to play a match of cricket, this will be a late evening match so there won’t be much heat and the sky is expected to remain clear as has been the case throughout the tournament, the temperature will hover around 30°C on match day.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Pitch Report:
A fresh pitch will be prepared by the groundsman for the finals and big totals from both sides will be seen as the pitch will offer good bounce and pace which will aid shot-making, also pacers will be in the game with their variations as the boundaries are far away. Dew will be a crucial factor but captains might want to bat first on the Final day.
Average 1st innings score:
Record of chasing teams:
60% of the matches have been won by the chasing side here in recent 5 matches.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Injury Update:
(Will be added when there is an update)
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Probable XIs:
Peshawar Zalmi Hazratullah Zazai, Kamran Akmal (wk), Jonathan Walls, Shoaib Malik, Amad Butt, Sherfane Rutherford, Rovman Powell, Wahab Riaz (c), Mohammad Irfan, Umaid Asif, Muhammad Imran
Multan Sultans Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, Johnson Charles, Sohaib Maqsood, Khushdil Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Tahir, Sohail Tanvir, Blessing Muzarabani, Imran Khan
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Top Picks for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:
Hazratullah Zazai has been on fire since he started this tournament, he has 3 half-centuries in the last 5 innings and played 2 match-winning knocks in the playoffs. He will be the player to watch out for.
Mohammad Rizwan didn’t do much in the last match but he still remains the 2nd highest scorer of the tournament with 478 runs. He struggles a bit while batting first but in a chasing scenario, he is a must-have pick. He is also the most common and highest-pick fantasy player.
Wahab Riaz has been the inspirational captain for his side, he has been leading the side from the front, he bowls with his all heart and has 18 wickets in 11 innings, also he is the 2nd highest wicket-taker of the tournament.
Shahnawaz Dhani is the find of this year’s tournament, he is an uncapped player and has the most wickets in this tournament, with 20 wickets to his tally in just 10 matches, that too with a strike rate of 15.
Shoaib Malik has 306 runs in 12 innings, he also bowled a few overs in the Qualifier match and can be a differential captaincy pick in the grand leagues as he can contribute with both bat and ball.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:
Captain – Mohammad Rizwan, Wahab Riaz
Vice-Captain – Shahnawaz Dhani, Hazratullah Zazai
Suggested Playing XI No.1 for MUL vs PES Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Kamran Akmal
Batsmen – Shoaib Maqsood, Shoaib Malik, Johnson Charles, Hazratullah Zazai (C)
All-rounders – Sohail Tanvir, Umaid Asif
Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan, Shahnawaz Dhani (VC)
Suggested Playing XI No. 2 MUL vs PES Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Mohammad Rizwan (C)
Batsmen – Shoaib Maqsood, Shoaib Malik, Hazratullah Zazai, Shan Masood
All-rounders – Sohail Tanvir, Umaid Asif
Bowlers – Wahab Riaz (VC), Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan, Shahnawaz Dhani
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Expert Advice:
The final match will have a new surface as the curators had one complete day to prepare the pitch, so expect big runs from both sides. Chasing has been easy throughout the tournament due to excessive dew but on a pressure day, batting first might be the thing to do. So for grand leagues, prefer making teams in favor of team batting first as runs on the board in the finals will put pressure on the opposition.
MUL vs PES Pakistan Super League Final Match Probable Winners:
Peshawar has the experience of playing at the big stage, they have played 3 finals and also hold the head-to-head advantage, so we expect them to win here.