From Friday (15th January) morning, the hosts Australia and the visitors India will take on each other in the fourth and final game of the Test series at Brisbane Cricket Ground (Woolloongabba, Brisbane).
While the series is currently in level position by 1-1, the upcoming Test will be the series decider. We got the winners in the first two Tests in this series, where the hosts Australia won the first Test by 8 wickets at Adelaide (day/night pink-ball Test), the visiting side India then beat the home team by 8 wickets in the Melbourne Test.
Sydney hosted the third Test of this series where the visitors showed brilliant character and remarkably drew that crucial Test of this series.
While this high-quality Test series has already produced many competitive moments to set a great example of Test cricket, the cricket fans can’t wait for the beginning of the last game of this Test series.
Australia vs India, 4th Test: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- This last match of the four-match Test series between Australia and India will be a red-ball Test match. This match has been scheduled between 15th January and 19th January 2021 (from Friday to Tuesday) at Brisbane Cricket Ground (Woolloongabba, Brisbane). All the days have been scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM local time.
In Australia (11:00 AM AEDT)
- FOXTEL (Fox Cricket) will broadcast this match live everyday in Australia. Also, Channel 7 will broadcast every day of this match in Australia.
- In the meantime, Kayo Sports will bring the live streaming of this match everyday in Australia.
- On the other hand, SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcasting of this match in Australia.
In India (05:30 AM IST)
- (Telugu/Tamil/English) Sony Six, Sony Six HD; (in English) Sony Ten 1 and Sony Ten 1 HD; (in Hindi) Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD will broadcast this Test match live everyday in India.
- Meanwhile, SonyLiv will bring the live streaming of this match everyday in India.
In New Zealand (01:00 PM/13:00 NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will broadcast this Test match live.
- Sky Go will bring the live streaming of this match.
In South Africa (02:30 AM SAST)
- SuperSport (SuperSport Grandstand and SuperSport Cricket) will broadcast this match live.
- DStv will bring the live stream of this match.
In the United Kingdom (12:00 AM/00:00 GMT)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) will broadcast this match live.
- BT Sport app will help to enjoy the live streaming of this match.
In the United States (previous days at 07:00 PM/19:00 EST)
- Willow TV will provide the live streaming opportunity of this Australia vs India Test match.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.