The hosts India Women will take on South Africa Women this Sunday (7th March) morning at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium (Lucknow), which will be the first game of the three-match Women’s ODI series. This match has been officially scheduled to start at 09:00 AM local time.
Finally, the India cricket fans can see the India Women cricketers on the field and that too in the national jersey. It will be their first international match since the final of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 on 8th March 2020, where Australia Women thrashed them by 85 runs to win that title. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, India Women have missed international cricket for a year.
On the other hand, South Africa Women have already restarted their journey in international cricket after the COVID-19 pandemic. Ahead of this India tour, they hosted Pakistan Women from late January to early February this year, where they won both the three-match ODI and T20I series by the 3-0 and 2-1 margins respectively.
Coming on to the latest Women’s ODI series, the cricket fans are excited to see how these two teams will begin this series.
India Women vs South Africa Women 2021, 1st Women’s ODI – When and Where to Watch, Live Streaming Details
In India – 09:00 AM IST
- Star Sports (Star Sports 2 & Star Sports 2 HD) will bring the live broadcasting of this Women’s ODI match to India.
- Disney+Hotstar VIP will provide the live streaming of this Women’s ODI match.
In South Africa – 05:30 AM SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Variety 2) will bring the live broadcast of this Women’s ODI match.
In Australia – 02:30 PM/14:30 AEDT
- Foxtel (Fox Sports More) will provide the live action of this Women’s ODI match.
In New Zealand – 04:30 PM/16:30 NZDT
- Sky Network Television (Sky Sport 5) will bring the live broadcast of this Women’s ODI in New Zealand.