As the online gambling industry is flourishing in India, several casino sites have started adding multiple payment options for the comfort of Indian bettors. Well, it’s really good to have more choice of payment methods available to players.
Recently sportzwiki.com covered how online casinos are become popular in India. This led to more casinos become India-friendly. Nowadays, Indian players can pay whichever way they want on different gambling sites.
Google Pay is one of those secure payment options that many Indian bettors prefer as a deposit/withdrawal option on betting sites. By just verifying your identity, you will be able to transfer funds from your bank account to the betting account on Google Pay casinos.
We are going to discuss all the necessary information about Google Pay betting sites in India including the legitimacy, security, and usage of Google Pay.
Today people want everything to be contained in their phones and this is why having a payment option that can be accessed on your phone is quite helpful. UPI payment apps such as Google Pay make it easier to pay for people with hectic lifestyles. We have briefly explained everything about Google Pay casino sites.
About Google Pay App
Google Pay is a popular digital payments app that uses UPI to send or receive money in India. You can directly send money from one account to another account. UPI-based transactions are done through some UPI apps including Google Pay. Google Pay can help you perform a number of activities related to daily life such as; recharge mobile numbers, pay bills, etc.
Google Pay is also popular in other parts of the world. This is one of the most secure and safe solutions for transferring money in India. In addition to that, GPay is free to use and its application is available for both Android and iPhone users. Users get scratch coupons for every transaction they make through the app. By the end of this guide, you will know the entire process of how GPay works and how you can make a deposit using Google Pay.
- If you want to use GPay at Google Pay betting sites in India then you must have a bank account with a registered mobile number and Debit Card.
- If you’re thinking about registration on Google Pay then there’s nothing you should worry about. Registration on GPay to make UPI payments is a very simple process.
- First, download the GPay app from the app store on your device. Then you have to enter your registered mobile number and verify your mobile number.
- After registration, you’ll have to link your bank account with GPay. Only then you can transfer money to your betting account.
- You can always raise your concern or any grievances via GPay’s customer support and help section.
Top Google Pay Betting Sites In India
This online payment service of Google is widely accepted as a payment method at many popular casinos in India. In this guide, you will get all the necessary information about depositing or withdrawing money at Google Pay betting sites.
We are also listing top Google Pay casinos with help from paycasinos.in where you can experience the thrill of betting by paying through GPay. Let’s take a look at the top google pay casino sites in India. These casino sites also offer multiple other payment options including e-wallet, PhonePe, PayTM, and more.
- Bet365 – Regulated by MGA and offers many bonuses and promotions.
- Comeon! – ComeOn casino is also regulated by the MGA and is known for a wide range of betting options.
- 1xBet – One of the most famous online cricket betting sites licensed by the Curacao eGaming Authority.
- 10Cric – Regulated by the Curacao eGaming Authority and known for exciting sports events.
- Pure Win – This online casino site is also licensed by the Curacao eGaming Authority and accepts Google Pay as a payment method.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Google Pay Casinos
People across the globe easily trust Google’s products and services. However, this doesn’t mean that these products come with zero cons. So, let’s take a quick look at the pros and cons of Google Pay betting sites.
|Pros To Google Pay Casinos||Cons To Google Pay Casinos|
|Instant deposits.||Not every casino accepts Google Pay and so it may need some homework to find Google Pay casinos.
|Zero transaction fees.
|Some casino sites may charge you for using GPay. This is why you need to check before making a deposit.
|No need to share your bank details with the betting site.
How To Make A Deposit Using Google Pay
Making a deposit at betting sites using GPay is an easy task. Here, you don’t have to fund a wallet. Google Pay instantly transfers funds from your bank account to the casino account.
First, create an account on your preferred casino site then login to your account. Now, you have to look for the deposit page under the banking section.
Select Google Pay as a payment option from the list and enter the amount you want to deposit. If you’re a new player, try betting for a lesser amount in the beginning. After entering the amount you can confirm and enter your UPI ID to continue. Then, confirm the payment with GPay and now you’ll be ready to make a deposit.
The online casino sites which accept Google Pay are becoming more and more popular these days. This has been helpful to many players, especially the ones with android phones as they can quickly deposit the funds without any trouble. Aside from being a user-friendly payments solution, Google Pay also provides top-notch security to casino lovers.
So, if you too want to make your betting experience hassle-free, safe, and quick, look for the sites that accept Google Pay. Many casino sites offer alternative payment methods other than GPay to players such as; Skrill, PhonePe, AstroPay, VISA/MasterCard, and more.