The crucial three-match ODI series between Afghanistan and Ireland will begin on Thursday (21st January). On Thursday, they will play the first match of this ODI series at Sheikh Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi).
This ODI series will also be a part of the 2020–23 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League, which provides the seven direct qualifications (excluding the hosts India – already qualified as the hosts) for the next ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023. While Afghanistan will begin their journey in this inaugural World Cup Super League with this ODI series opener, it will be Ireland’s second ODI series in this competition.
On the other hand, Afghanistan and Ireland will meet for the first time in international cricket since March 2020, which was also Afghanistan’s last international match before COVID-19 pandemic, which forced to cancel many of their international cricket schedules.
In the meantime, the upcoming ODI series opener will be the first ODI between Afghanistan and Ireland since May 2019.
Surely the cricket fans can’t wait to see this important series of the inaugural Cricket World Cup Super League.
Afghanistan vs Ireland 2021, 1st ODI: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- It will be the first ODI of the three-match ODI series between Afghanistan and Ireland. Sheikh Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi) will host this ODI. This match has been scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM local time on Thursday (21st January).
In Afghanistan – 10:30 AFT
- RTA will provide the live broadcast of this ODI match in Afghanistan.
In Ireland/United Kingdom (UK)/Rest of Europe – 06:00 AM GMT
- Free Sports TV channel will broadcast this ODI match live.
- Free Sports Player App
In India – 11:30 AM IST
- The Indian cricket fans can see this ODI match on FanCode App.
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – 10:00 AM UAE time
- Channel Sports on Etisalat eLife will bring the live action of this ODI match.