ICC Awards Of The Decade Show: Complete List Of Winners

ICC Awards Of The Decade Show: Complete List Of Winners

Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni
Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni (Credits: BCCI)

The International Cricket Council, on Monday, announced the full list of the winners of the prestigious ICC Awards of the Decade. The ICC Awards of The Decade recognise the best players across the game over the past 10 years. An Awards Nominations Committee, comprising prominent cricket journalists and broadcasters from across the globe and the ICC General Manager โ€“ Cricket, had determined a shortlist of nominees for each category.

The fans were also given a chance to have their say in determining the winners. The fan vote made up 10% of the voting, while votes from an expert panel made up the remaining 90%. The voting panel took into account players’ performance between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2020. With the ICC Awards of The Decade already announced, here is a complete list of the winners:

Here is the list of all the individual awards:

ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade – Virat Kohli

ICC Female Cricketer of the Decade – Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade –ย  Steve Smith

ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade –ย Virat Kohli

ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade – Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade –ย Rashid Khan

ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade –ย Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade – Kyle Coetzer

ICC Women’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade – Kathryn Bryce

ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade – MS Dhoni

 

Here is a list of all theย ICC World XI Teams:

ICC Men’s Test Team of the Decade:

Alastair Cook, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Virat Kohli (capt), Steve Smith, Kumar Sangakkara (wk), Ben Stokes, R Ashwin, Dale Steyn, Stuart Broad, James Anderson

ICC Men’s ODI Team of the Decade:

Rohit Sharma, David Warner, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Shakib Al Hasan, MS Dhoni (c), Ben Stokes, Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Imran Tahir and Lasith Malinga.

ICC Womenโ€™s ODI Team of the Decade:

Alyssa Healy, Suzie Bates, Mithali Raj, Meg Lanning (c), Stafanie Taylor, Sarah Taylor (wk), Ellyse Perry, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Jhulan Goswami, Anisa Mohammed

ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Decade:

Rohit Sharma, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, MS Dhoni (c), Kieron Pollard, Rashid Khan, Jasprit Bumrah, and Lasith Malinga

ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Decade:

Alyssa Healy, Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Meg Lanning, Harmanpreet Kaur, Stafanie Taylor, Deandra Dottin, Ellyse Perry, Anya Shrubsole, Megan Schutt, Poonam Yadav

Also Read:ย Ravindra Jadeja Certainly Fits In The Indian Test Team: Tom Moody

Also Read:ย I Just Strive To Win Every Game: Virat Kohli Reacts After Winning The ICC Menโ€™s ODI Cricketer Of The Decade