At present, this four-match Test series is level by 1-1 with two matches to go. While the hosts Australia won the first Test by 8 wickets at Adelaide, the visiting side India won the second Test by the same margin (8 wickets) at Melbourne. The first Test of this series was a day/night pink-ball Test match, which was their first-ever meeting in this new Test format.
Australia vs India, 3rd Test: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- This Australia vs India Test match will be a red-ball Test match. This match has been scheduled between 7th January and 11th January 2021. All the days have been scheduled to begin at 10:30 AM local time.
In Australia (10:30 AM AEDT)
- FOXTEL (Fox Cricket) will broadcast this match live everyday in Australia. Also, Channel 7 will broadcast every day of this match in Australia.
- In the meantime, Kayo Sports will bring the live streaming of this match everyday in Australia.
- On the other hand, SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcasting of this match in Australia.
In India (05:00 AM IST)
- (Telugu/Tamil/English) Sony Six, Sony Six HD; (in English) Sony Ten 1 and Sony Ten 1 HD; (in Hindi) Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD will broadcast this Test match live everyday in India.
- Meanwhile, SonyLiv will bring the live streaming of this match everyday in India.
In New Zealand (12:30 PM NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will broadcast this Test match live.
- Sky Go will bring the live streaming of this match.
In South Africa (02:00 AM SAST)
- SuperSport (SuperSport Grandstand and SuperSport Cricket) will broadcast this match live.
- DStv will bring the live stream of this match.
In the United Kingdom (previous days 11:30 PM/23:30 GMT)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) will broadcast this match live.
- BT Sport app will help to enjoy the live streaming of this match.
In the United States (previous days at 06:30 PM/18:30 EST)
- Willow TV will provide the live streaming opportunity of this Australia vs India Test match.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.