The hosts Bangladesh are now getting ready for the second and last game of the two-match Test series against the visitors West Indies. Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium (Mirpur, Dhaka) will host this Test from Thursday (11th February) morning.
Currently, West Indies are leading this Test series by 1-0 with one to go. The first game of this Test series was one of the unforgettable game in Test cricket history where the visitors West Indies snatched a remarkable victory at Chattogram after chasing the highest ever fourth innings target in Test cricket Asia.
Despite controlling the game in all the four days of that Test match, the hosts Bangladesh ultimately suffered a shocking victory in that Test match.
So, Bangladesh must have to win the Dhaka Test to only save this Test series. Meanwhile, West Indies need a draw or victory in the Dhaka Test to win this series.
So, the cricket fans are now really excited to experience another tight contest between Bangladesh and West Indies in the upcoming series-decider Dhaka Test.
Bangladesh vs West Indies 2021, 2nd Test: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
- This second and final game of this Test series between Bangladesh and West Indies will begin on Thursday (11th February). Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium (Mirpur, Dhaka) will host this red-ball Test match between Thursday (11th February) and Monday (15th February). All the days of this match have been scheduled to begin at 09:30 AM local time.
In Bangladesh (09:30 AM BST)
- TSPORTS, Nagorik TV and Bangladesh Television will provide the live broadcasting of this Test match.
In Caribbean (previous days 10:30 PM/22:30 JAM; 11:30 PM/23:30 ECT)
- Flow Sports will bring the live broadcasting of this Test in the Caribbean region.
In India (09:00 AM IST)
- The Indian cricket fans can watch this Test match live in FanCode App.
In USA (previous days 10:30 PM/22:30 EST)
- The USA cricket fans can watch this Test live in Willow TV.
In UK (03:30 AM GMT)
- SportsFlick app will bring the live action of this Test in the United Kingdom (UK).