On Friday (11th December), the hosts New Zealand and the visitors West Indies will take on each other in the second and final Test of the two-match Test series at Basin Reserve (Wellington). According to the official schedule, this match will begin all the five days at 11:00 AM local time. However, this beginning time can be changed for any day according to the conditions.
The home team New Zealand is currently leading this series by the 1-0 margin. Captain Kane Williamson‘s 251 and bowlers domination helped the Blackcaps to claim an easy series-leading victory in that first Test at Seddon Park (Hamilton) as they won that match by an innings and 134 runs.
Though the hosts will miss their captain Kane Williamson for the second Test, they are confident enough for the last match of this Test series. To win this Test series, New Zealand only have to avoid the defeat in the Wellington Test, who haven’t suffered a home Test defeat since March 2017 (won 10 Tests, drew 4 Tests).
In the meantime, the West Indies can’t even afford a draw in the forthcoming Test match. They must have to win this Wellington Test to only save this series, which can help them to end this series by 1-1 margin.
New Zealand vs West Indies, 2nd Test: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In New Zealand (11:00 AM NZDT)
- Spark Sport will broadcast this match live.
- magic rova will provide the live radio broadcasting of this Test match.
In Caribbean (06:00 PM/18:00 Eastern Caribbean Time or 05:00 PM/17:00 Jamaica Time)
- Flow Sports App will bring the live stream of this match.
In India (03:30 AM IST)
- FanCode will bring the live streaming of this Test match.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of every day of the Test match.