India vs Ireland 2nd T20I Preview
Photo Credit: (Getty Images)

Last Update on: June 28th, 2022 at 02:08 pm

IRE vs IND: Weather Forecast And Pitch Report of The Village Stadium in Dublin- India Tour of Ireland 2022, 2nd T20I. India and Ireland are set to wrestle with each other in the 2nd game of the ongoing T20I series. IRE vs IND 2nd T20I encounter will take place on June 28 (Tuesday). The Village Stadium in Dublin is the venue of the clash.

India is led by Hardik Pandya in IRE vs IND series. Ireland is led by Andrew Balbirnie in the series. India tour of Ireland 2022 consists of two games. India leads the series 1-0 after winning the opening match. Now, they will aim to whitewash Ireland in the series.

ICC Teams  Rankings | ICC Players Rankings

Gareth Delany 
Gareth Delany, Photo Credit: (Getty Images)

Also Read: IRE vs IND: Ashish Nehra Explains Why Deepak Hooda Is Preferred Over Sanju Samson In The First T20I

In IRE vs IND 1st T20I, India won the toss and opted to bowl first. The start was delayed due to rain and the match was reduced to 12 overs per side later. For Ireland, the top order could not pile up many runs. Ireland lost Paul Stirling (4), Andrew Balbirnie (0), and Gareth Delany (8) quickly, reaching 22-3 within 4 overs.

Harry Tector (Image Credits: Twitter)
Harry Tector (Image Credits: Twitter)

Also Read: IRE vs IND: Bhuvneshwar Kumar Reaches A Remarkable T20I Milestone After Dismissing Irish Captain Andy Balbirnie

However, Harry Tector and Lorcan Tucker later handled the batting well, smashing a 50-run stand. Tucket got out for 18 runs while Tector went on to smash unbeaten 64 runs. Ireland reached 108-4 in 12 overs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Hardik Pandya, Avesh Khan, and Yuzvendra Chahal scalped 1 wicket each for India.

India's Ishan Kishan., PC-BCCI
Ishan Kishan., PC-BCCI

Also Read: IRE vs IND: Hardik Pandya Becomes First Indian Captain To Pick A Wicket In T20 Internationals

During the chase, India openers Ishan Kishan and Deepak Hooda started well, smashing runs at a quick pace. Kishan got out after scoring 26 off 11 balls. Deepak Hooda remained on the crease till the end scoring unbeaten 47. One-down Suryakumar Yadav got out for a duck while Hardik Pandya slammed 24. India managed to win the match in just 9.2 overs by 7 wickets.

Deepak Hooda-Dinesh Karthik India vs Ireland
Deepak Hooda-Dinesh Karthik, Photo Credit: (Getty Images)

Also Read: IRE vs IND: Umran Malik Receives Maiden India Cap, Set To Make His India T20I Debut In 1st T20I vs Ireland

IRE vs IND: Weather Forecast And Pitch Report of The Village Stadium in Dublin- India Tour of Ireland 2022, 2nd T20I

IRE vs IND 2nd T20I will take place on June 28 (Tuesday) at The Village Stadium in Dublin, Ireland. The match begins at 9 PM IST (4:30 PM local time).

Hardik Pandya and Andrew Balbirnie, India vs Ireland, IRE vs IND
Hardik Pandya and Andrew Balbirnie (India vs Ireland) (Photo By Ramsey Cardy/Sportsfile via Getty Images)

Also Read: IRE vs IND: Maybe Next Game He’ll Have A Full Chance – Hardik Pandya On Umran Malik

According to reports from, the temperature of Dublin city of Ireland on June 28 (Tuesday) will be 19° Celcius during the day and fall to 11° Celcius at night. The sky will be partly cloudy during the day and night.

The chances of rain are 98% during the day and 24% at night. Hence, the chances of rain will decrease as the day progresses. The humidity will be around 76% during the day and rise to 80% at night.

The Village Stadium in Dublin, Ireland is an average-scoring ground. The average 1st innings total in T20Is at the stadium is 151 while the average 2nd innings total is 135. However, the highest total at the stadium is 252. The stadium has witnessed 18 T20Is so far. In the previous game, Ireland slammed 108 in 12 overs batting first.

Get All Cricket match prediction and fantasy Tips – CLICK HERE

Cricket Match Prediction | Today Match Fantasy Prediction | Fantasy Cricket Tips | Cricket News and Updates | Cricket Live Score

Avatar photo

Vikas Singh Derek has been working for Cricketaddictor since February 2021. He has written over 11,000 articles for Cricketaddictor. He is a sports writer and journalist with over 5 years of experience...